You can generate sample findings to experiment with Blumira findings before you connect your environment to your Blumira account. This allows you to learn how to respond to actionable security events in the app prior to working with live data about your systems and users. Reference: See About Blumira findings to learn more.
When you generate sample findings, Blumira loads more than 15 samples to your Summary dashboard and sends sample email alerts to your email inbox. Each of these samples gives you the opportunity to respond according to varying playbook suggestions.
Important: Loading samples creates finding entries in your account and triggers email alerts. All include "[Sample]" in the title. Sample data is only available until real data is loaded to your account from your connected data sources.
To load sample findings to your new Blumira account:
- In the Blumira app, navigate to Dashboard > Summary.
- Click Generate sample findings.
- Click Confirm to proceed with loading samples.
- Click a finding entry to view the Finding Detail and resolve it by using our playbook suggestions.
- (Optional) Resolve multiple/all findings in bulk by following these steps:
- Navigate to Reporting > Findings.
- Select all rules with the check box at the top of the table, or select the check boxes next to specific rules.
- In Resolve selected as click the resolution to apply.