If you are ready to sign your organization up for a free Blumira account, you can take the first step directly in the app. Creating a new account immediately enrolls you in Blumira's Free SIEM Edition and adds you as the account Administrator.
Important: If your organization has already started using Blumira, do not create a second account. User access and permissions are granted by the administrator within each account. You should have received an invitation email to log in if your account administrator added you to the account.
Creating a free account for your organization
To add your organization to Blumira and create a new account:
- Navigate to app.blumira.com.
- Click Sign Up.
- In the sign-up window, choose one of the available methods to create your account:
- To create new Blumira login credentials, type your email address and a password, then click Sign up.
- To use your existing Microsoft credentials for authentication and for future logins, click Sign up with Microsoft.
- In the Welcome email you receive, click Confirm my account.
- In the confirmation window, click Log In to continue to the login screen.
Getting started with your account
After you are able to log in to Blumira, proceed through the steps in Getting started with Blumira to manage your settings, configure Cloud Connectors, and add teammates to your account.
Important: Other users cannot self-join the new account. As the account administrator, you must add users (Settings > Users) in the app, which will send invitation emails so they can verify their email addresses and set a password to access the account.