To log in to the app:
- If you already completed the steps in Signing up for Blumira to add your organization to Blumira, proceed with the login option you chose during account creation.
- If you are accepting an emailed invitation to join an existing Blumira account, do the following:
- Click Confirm my account in the email invitation you received.
- In the Set or Reset Password window, type a password for your Blumira login credentials.
- Click Set password.
- Go to app.blumira.com and click Log in.
- Type your Blumira login credentials and click Log in.
Important: Invited users logging in for the first time must set a Blumira password and complete extra authentication steps, including linking accounts, before using the Microsoft login option. The email address in Blumira must also be the same as the Microsoft email address.
- Choose an option for multi-factor authentication and follow the prompts to complete MFA setup and authenticate.
- If you have logged in before and set up MFA, you have the following options:
- If you forgot your password, click Set or reset my password then follow the directions to reset the password and log in.
- To use the Microsoft login option with Blumira, click Sign in with Microsoft on the login page and link your accounts in Auth0 Guardian.