Blumira’s Security Operations and Support (SOS) teams are here to support customers who are using any of Blumira's paid plans. Blumira's Free SIEM does not include live support.
How to Contact Support
To contact Blumira, do one of the following depending on if you are experiencing an emergency:
- For non-urgent issues, click Support at the bottom of this window, and write us a message.
Tip: If you do not see a Support button and you purchased Blumira, log back in to your Blumira account and then refresh this webpage.
- For emergency support over the phone, call us at (877) 870-5876 and follow the prompts to leave us a message, and an SOS team member will contact you.
Service Level Agreement
You can expect to receive an initial response from us within the following timeframes, depending on the priority of the issue and the support hours included with your licensed edition:
- Critical (i.e., an emergency) – 1 hour
- High (e.g., a major issue that is preventing you from being able to use Blumira) – 4 hours
- Normal (e.g., a general question that does not have an immediate negative impact on your business) – 1 business day
- Low (e.g., a feature request) – 2 business days
Hours of Availability
The following are our active support hours:
- 9 am ET – 8 pm ET, Monday-Friday for all issues
- Emergency 24/7 support for critical issues (e.g., potential breaches) is available to users in these editions:
- SIEM + Endpoint Visibility
- XDR Platform
Outside of critical issues, we are not available when certain U.S. holidays are observed, including (but not limited to):
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Indigenous Peoples' Day
- Thanksgiving and Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve and Christmas